Someone remarked how I always had a smile on my face. What's my secret? Here are seven things I live by that keeps a smile on my face.
1. Forget about the numbers that make you unhappy like age, weight and days til Christmas.
2. You are who you keep company with. Keep only positive friends.
3. An idle mind is the devils workshop. Keep learning something new.
4. Bad things happen, grieve, endure, pray and move on.
5. Don't take guilt trips. Go to New York, Arizona or to my blog instead.
6. You are your best friend. Treat yourself to what you love.
7. Laugh, love, and live. Enjoy the journey that is your life! And SMILE!!!!!