ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

EOYmpyW2PZ4/SdqCX13Nkbl/AAAAAAAACBW/9cn

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

Monday, June 15, 2009

VICTORY GARDENERS

This is a commercial interruption to say a word about my small but mighty "Victory Gardeners." Meet Mrs. Gracelyn Miller, Beaumont socialite, friend and now tomato gardener. We had a great lunch together last week and I got a chance to see her beautiful doll house. It's the kind of house you got your doll as a child but secretly wanted to live in it yourself. Well Gracelyn lives in hers along with her husband Russel (Crowe) Miller. Yeagh he's that hot! Lucky Gracelyn has the house, the man and now the tomatoes.

This isn't to be taken lightly. I have named myself the "black thumb" of death. I have killed so many tomato plants, any day I expect to see my picture hanging in the Post Office. Worst part is I have not one tomato to show for all my killings. The Topsy Turvey whose bush was sticking straight up to high heaven is now pointing downwards. Woe is me. I have shamed my name and reputation.

However, Jessica Ferguson and Mz. Angie & Audie & Sandra Rameriz have a bumper crop. So have Mr. Tingan. Actually I'm the only one that have not gotten one tomatoe. Thanks to the John Roberts family for bringing me tomatoes and cucumbers. More pictures and success stories later. Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment