Calendar

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

EOYmpyW2PZ4/SdqCX13Nkbl/AAAAAAAACBW/9cn

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Do You Believe In Miracles?

Amanda Trought the very talented mixed media artist tagged me on her blog http://realityarts-creativity.blogspot.com/ to play an 11 question challenge. Oh the pain of having no time! So instead of answering all 11 questions, I'm going to answer the first one.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

When I take my first breath in the morning, I am sadly aware that many didn't. I thank God for the miracle of life. When I kiss my husband goodnight, I know the divorce rate is high and the marriage stats are low. Nothing but a miracle could have kept me together with the same spouse for 35 years. LOL. I have had diabetes for well over a decade and in spite of it, I manage to lead a pretty healthy and active life, many that suffer from this awful disease can't say that. Life is all about miracles. The one's we know of and the many we aren't even aware of.

I find so many miracles throughout the course of a day. The sun rising, the beauty of a moonlit night, the sound of the ocean, my daughter's voice, friendship, family, my writing. All miracles!

What miracles are you most aware of in your life?

17 comments:

  1. I am aware of the miracle of my children. I am so blessed that they are healthy. Yes, there are so many things that are wonderful miracles in our life. We just need to remember to be grateful for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, this is beautiful, thank you so much for taking part, looking forward to reading your other responses, blessings, Amandax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I share the same, 12 years in with my husband and I hope to say 35(and more). The babies are simply blessings and pure miracle. And the consistency and treasure that the universe gives.

    You always provoke healthy and necessary thoughts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say it's better to have no time because you are so busy than to have all the time in the world and nothing to do.

    I'm with you on the daily miracles of life. Though sad to say I can't share the marriage miracle having be married 3 times. Fortunately this current marriage is heading towards a 15th anniversary in December. On the other hand, when I was in my early 20s I was afraid I would never get married. That certainly turned out different.

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A miracle--a happy second marriage, married 30 years to the guy I re-met at my high school reunion. A miracle is having a second chance at life, as a friend of mine said after my divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great thing to blog about. I always say that if you look for miracles (even the little ones) you will find them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's positive energy flowing all around us every day. Its in trees, soil, sunshine, people we meet, thoughts we think and even the air we breathe. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing - it's great to find someone out there who acknowledges all the small things in life! I agree that miracle are all around us, we just need to keep our mind open! Thank you for sharing this post today :) it was really encouraging for today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy June 2nd, to you Deborah and . . .I am awarding the "Lovely Blogger" award to a lovely person you! It come through in your writing. www.castlepinesnorth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my five working senses plus the ability to walk - praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to , but i dont now until some miracle happens in MY LIFE1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for seeing the miracle in the "everyday" things that we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on 361Degree Minds

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes it is the everyday things like the tiniest insects or perhaps the intricate wings of a bird that give me these feelings...

    There's a booker award on my blog for you if you'd like to pop over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes i believe in miracles !
    havent gone through a major one but yes i do

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You expressed it so well, that I will have to ditto what you've said... except my husband and I have been married "only" 18 years. :)

    You have such a positive spirit!

    ReplyDelete