ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

EOYmpyW2PZ4/SdqCX13Nkbl/AAAAAAAACBW/9cn

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Success

I have been trying to explain to my 23 year old what does being a success mean. I've assured her it has less to do with titles and money and more to do with the kind of person you are. If you want to succeed you have to first know yourself and define success accordingly. But you have to make your own self happy.

My Personal Recipe for Happiness

I add a class or two of whatever I am interested in at the time, flavor it with writing, squeeze in some new friends, stir in some thought to finances, pour in heaping servings of church, a dab of farming, a bit of public speaking, some volunteer work , lots of reading and travel. Mix well with patience and sacrifice and bake with the love and forgiveness of God. Sprinkle plenty of laughter often and freely.Ta da here's Debra, a happy woman!

What is your recipe for success? If you could, what would you change in your life's recipe?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you just baked my cake. Cover it with a thick layer of love from family and friends, decorate it with my name and put it on a serving tray. I'm ready to have and to eat.

    ReplyDelete